|Home||Political Spin||Unqualified||Zero Experience||Mistruths & lies||Webmaster Note|
In a show of hypocrisy, Warren Stracener accepts donations from attorneys.
After looking at Stracener’s brief campaign finance disclosure form it looks like he has had a change of heart of regarding accepting donations from attorneys as he has accepted donations from 5 different attorneys.
Stracener has made claims in the past that he hasn’t solicited donations from any attorney. In fact according to Stracener accepting donations is in implication of being in debt to the donor. Stracener stated “I don’t owe anything to anyone up here,” he said, “If you have a case in litigation and you learn that the opposing attorney gave the judge $1,000, how would feel?”
Now that Warren Stracener has received donations, what does he owe? My prediction is he will just change his statements like he always does.
Below is the Secretary of States website. If you go to the contributions, you can see all the Stracener received.
Did Warren Stracener Pay for an Endorsement?
Warren Stracener has touted that he received the endorsement of the National Tax Limitation Committee, but it seems Stracner may have paid to play. According to his campaign disclosure report, Warren Stracener paid $1,769 to their organization. This begs the question of whether he received the endorsement or just paid for it.
Below is the Secretary of States website. If you go to the expenditures, you can see all the Stracener paid.
Update to Warren Stracener’s new consultants
After looking at Warren Stracener’s campaign finance disclosure forms, it seems he has hired the firm MB public Affairs, inc. According to their website, they are headed by Mark Bogetich known for in depth campaign research and opposition research.
Warren Stracener Twice Violates Judicial Ethics Code Canon 5B(2) by using false and misleading statements
Article Date: May 22, 2012
Unfortunately for Warren Stracener his statement of appearing before the United States Supreme Court is a direct violations of Canon 5B(2).
This is his second violation of the same Canon. He early violated it by misleading the number of cases that he had presided over in Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Dependency cases by adding over 1,300 more cases than actually presented. The canon is below.
A candidate* for election or appointment to judicial officeshall not (1) make statements to the electorate or the appointing authority that commit the candidate with respect to cases, controversies, or issues that could come before the courts, or (2) knowingly, or with reckless disregard for the truth,
ADVISORY COMMITTEE COMMENTARY
Warren Stracener is in direct violation of this canon and he has absolutely no defense in this egregious action. This is not a Joe Biden moment. Either he is incompetent, reckless, or he just plain ignored his judicial ethics. Regardless of the reason he is an embarrassment to the judiciary.
To ignore his appalling actions is essence an admission by a certain parties that judges are just politicians, when in fact judges hold themselves above the common politician. Warren again is bringing his Sacramento Capital politics to the Judiciary.
Here is the link to the Judicial Code of Ethics. Page 33 has this specific canon.
With his campaign in disarray, Warren Stracener replaces his campaign consultant.
Article Date: May 23, 2012
It seems that Warren Stracener is grasping at straws as his misleading nature, capital style politics and lack of qualifications has forced him to hire a different campaign consultant. Reports indicate that Warren Stracener has replaced local consultant Dan Dellinger with Aaron Mclear, former press secretary for Arnold Schwarzenegger. Although Stracener has continually expressed that he was appointed based on performance and qualification this admittance by the Schwarzenegger faction demonstrates his appointment was strictly over political games.
Warren Stracener’s newest consultant has experience dealing with ethically challenged bosses.
ever the bureaucratic politician is attempting to weave his past into a political tale to get elected as El Dorado County Superior Court Judge. Don't Believe his Political Spin.
After you read this site you will know the truth of this Capital Bureaucrat.
1. HE IS INEXPERIENCED - Warren Stracener has no prior experience in any type of law that would come before him in El Dorado County Court. He only has 20 years working in the confines of the state Capitol.
2. HE HIRED SOMEONE TO DO HIS JOB - He hired someone to research cases, prepare bench memoranda’s and draft tentative rulings.
3. WARREN STRACENER REFUSED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CREATION OF THE EL DORADO COUNTY VETERANS COURT. He was asked to attend multiple meetings in the creation of the court for Veteran’s with PTSD and other service related mental issues. Each time he declined to participate. If he doesn't’t care about veterans then he doesn't’t care about his community, do you think he will care about you?
4. HE MISLEADS VOTERS WITH CLAIMS OF LOCAL SUPPORT - Warren Stracener claims he has the support of many local judges, attorney, and law enforcement. The fact is, as of March 21, he has 3 local attorneys, 1 Judge and zero law enforcement support.
5. HE MISLEADS VOTERS BY CLAIMING HE HAS ORGANZATIONAL ENDORSEMENTS WHEN THE TRUTH IS HE DOES NOT- Warren Stracener implies on his web site that he has the endorsement of the Chamber of Commerce, El Dorado Hills, Chamber of Commerce, El Dorado County, Chamber of Commerce, Cameron Park/Shingle Springs, California Republican Assembly, Georgetown Divide Republican Women Federated, El Dorado County Bar, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of California, El Dorado Gun & Rod Club when in fact he doesn’t have the endorsement of any of them. He is just a member, well at least since election season started.
6. CAN YOU TRUST WARREN STRACENER’S JUDICIAL SUPPORT? There is a distinct comparison between Warren Straceners campaign web site and endorsements ( www.judgestracener.com) to other appointed judges 2012 campaign web sites including Tami Bogert (www.judgebogert.com) and Dan Maguire (www.judgemaguire.com). Most of the Judicial endorsements are the same. Can you really believe they personally know the qualifications and competency’s of all the Judges running? Hmm.
7. PRIOR TO RUNNING FOR JUDGE, WARREN STRACENER DID NOTHING TO KNOW ABOUT HIS COMMUNITY OR THOSE IN IT. His biography shows that he has never been a part of any community group, prior to running for office. He was just another political bureaucrat sitting in the capital.
Political Spin #1- Warren claims he is experienced.
FACT- He has no experience in law that you or your family would see in El Dorado County. His experience amounts to 20 years working within the confines of the state capital. Would you be willing to take the risk of your life or property in front of an inexperienced judge?
If his resume isn’t enough, he has such limited experience that he had to hire some one else to research and prepare bench memoranda’s and tentative rulings. Here is the evidence: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-baldassari/36/94b/947
Refer to our other page titled ZERO Experience for more details
Political Spin #2- Warren claims he has the support of many local lawyers and law enforcement.
FACT- Stracener has only 3 local county attorneys supporting him but 26 Sacramento and Bay Area attorneys supporting him
After revamping his personal web site, Politician Warren Stracener did what he seems to like to do, add some political spin to his endorsement list. He stopped listing the city of record for his attorney endorsements. But because you the voter should be informed, I did the research for you at the bottom:
Stracener Attorney Support From Campaign Web site March 21, 2012
You can’t believe the Warren Straceners support from the Judges.
Compare Stracener’s judicial endorsement list (www.judgestracener.com) to fellow appointees Sacramento County Judge Tammie Bogert (www.judgeboger.com) and Yolo County Judge Dan Maguire (www.judgemaguire.com). Hmm, sure seems to be the same ones supporting them all together.
And Isn’t it funny that their web sites all look the same and have the same names. Politicians like to take it out of the hands of the locals. As the saying go’s birds of a feather flock together.
Political Spin #3- His reported claim to fame- The battle he led waged on state furloughs was a win for taxpayers.
Fact- The furloughs lawsuits were wasted dollars to the legal wing of the State Capital as the furlough savings have all been paid back to the unions. Net results of the lawsuits: unions win, taxpayers pay.
As reported in the Sacramento Bee on February 15, 2012,
And to boot his boss K. William Curtis was the one who tried to break the union; Warren Stracener just tried to take the credit. Look at the cases for proof. He was never the lead attorney, just one of the subordinates who put his name on the documents.
This June Vote No on Stracener!